Room for Ideas Ltd t/a Catherine Charles, whose principle place of business is at: Unit 6, The Boundary, Garsington, Oxford, OX44 9EJ.
Your trust is really important to us and we take your privacy very seriously. We want you to have complete confidence in visiting our website or emailing with us, so we’ve detailed below exactly how we’ll collect any data from you and what we’ll use it for.
Why do we need your data?
- To provide further information on the products we manufacture and services we provide.
- To administer your account and contact you regarding any orders or services you have requested from us.
The legal basis for collecting this data is:
- We have your consent.
- We need to use this to enter into a contract with you or maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will we use?
- Contact telephone number and email address
Will we share your data?
- We don’t sell or trade our email lists with any other company or business for marketing purposes.
- We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information when someone visits our website. We do this so that we can understand the number of visits to the different parts of our site to help us try to improve it. This information is collected anonymously and is only processed in a way that no one is identifiable. We don’t make any attempt to find out the identity of anyone who visits our website.
How long will we keep your data for?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have ordered or requested. All personal data provided will be deleted within 5 years after completion of your purchase or with immediate effect if you withdraw your consent.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that Catherine Charles holds?
- You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
- You have the right of access to your data
- You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
- You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
- You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to Catherine Charles using your data
- You have rights in relation to the use of your data for automated decision making/profiling.
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
We may not be able to contact you regarding services you are interested in.
Will there be any automated decision making using my data?
Who can I contact if I have concerns about the use of my personal data?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Updated: May 2018